Requesting a meeting space
To arrange for a meeting during IPAC'18, please contact the Satellite Event Coordinator. Contact details coming soon.
Provide the following information when requesting your meeting:
- Time (start and end times)
- Anticipated attendance number
- Setup (U-shape, conference style, etc.)
- Audio visual requirements
- Electrical requirements
- Food and beverage requirements
- Meeting location preferences
- Subject/Title of meeting
- Meeting Organizer's contact information (with email address)
- On-site contact person (if not the meeting organizer noted above.)
Upon receipt of the information above, meeting organizers will receive a meeting space request confirmation from the Satellite Event Coordinator and the meeting place assignment will follow. The Satellite Event Coordinator will then assign the Meeting Organizer the appropriate meeting attendant from the venue.
The Meeting Organizer will be responsible for setting up direct billing arrangements with the Meeting Attendant. The conference is not responsible for satellite meeting related expenses.
- Limited space is available at the conference. Reservation will be done on a first come, first served basis.
Meeting rooms are provided at no charge.
Meeting Organizers are financially responsible for any equipment needed or any damage to the premises.
- The parq Vancouver will only provide the room space: any equipment or catering services must be arranged by the meeting organizers.
- At the end of the meeting, the room must be left in the same condition prior to the meeting.
Potential meeting spaces
Dimensions: L x W x H = 29ft x 16ft x 10ft, Capacity of 12 seated
Dimensions: L x W x H = 18ft x 10ft x 10ft, Capacity of 12 seated
Dimensions: L x W x H = 24ft x 42ft x 10.5ft
Capacity by Setup: Classroom - 62, Theatre - 120, Reception - 109
Open meetings (to be confirmed)
Monday, April 30, 2018:
- Companion's Breakfast at 8:00-10:00
- PRAB Meet the Editors at 18:00-19:00
By-invitation meetings (to be confirmed)
Sunday, April 29, 2018:
- APS-DPB Executive at 18:00-24:00
Monday, April 30, 2017:
- APS-DPB AGM at 11:30-14:00
- IUPAP Working Group on Accelerator Science at 17:00-19:00
Tuesday, May 1, 2018:
- IEEE PAST TC at 6:30-10:00
- PRAB Editorial Board at 12:00-16:00
Wednesday, May 2, 2018:
- IEEE Member Reception at 7:00-9:00
- IPACCC at 12:00-14:00
Thursday, May 3, 2018:
- PAC OC at 6:30-10:00
- JACoW Stakeholders at 12:00-14:00
- IPAC'18 LOC Debrief at 17:30-18:30
Friday, May 4, 2018:
- IPAC'19 SPC2 at 14:00-16:00
Saturday May 5, 2018:
- IPAC'19 SPC2 at 9:00-12:00